what is the job about
We have created this data and ML engineering role, for competent aspiring engineers to work alongside the CTO on the full scope of engineering topics. For full stack engineers, we have a more agnostic Founding Engineer role.
The role is conceived with a key managerial position in mind.
This position is a unique opportunity to get hands-on and contribute to the very early stage of product building while gaining a front-row seat and a bird’s-eye view of how early-stage startup works. It comes with the extra satisfaction of shaping the first version of the product that we aspire to have the potential of becoming a reference in the industry.
🌿 your responsibilities
- You will play a key role in developing modules and features for a B2B software dedicated to serving business customers on the topics of climate and materials choice.
- You will highly rely on large language models to build the core of our engine: the materials and suppliers intelligence.
- You will be responsible for the core of our engine: the materials and suppliers intelligence. Identifying the best workflow, build the pipeline and use the right models to provide materials insights to our clients.
🏋️ you’re a fit if
- English quasi-fluent (B2+), spoken & written
- You want to work on climate-impacting projects
- Thrive in a fast-paced, early-stage startup environment. Previous experience in a startup is a plus. B2B SaaS is the cherry on the cake 🍰
- Bachelor’s or Master’s
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you are able to explain something complex with simple words.
- It’s a plus if you happen to be in Paris (or keen to relocate); otherwise we are committed to building a remote-first team, and we will just need to be sure to do the most stringent carbon removal after the regular in-person team gatherings 😇