what is the job about
We have created this founding software engineering role, for competent aspiring engineers to work alongside the CTO on the full scope of engineering topics.
The role is conceived with a key managerial position in mind.
This position is a unique opportunity to get hands-on and contribute to the very early stage of product building while gaining a front-row seat and a bird’s-eye view of how early-stage startup works. It comes with the extra satisfaction of shaping the first version of the product that we aspire to have the potential of becoming a reference in the industry.
🌿 your responsibilities
- You will play a key role in developing modules and features for a B2B software dedicated to serving business customers on the topics of climate and materials choice.
- You will be responsible for designing the software and infrastructures from A to Z, across our entire stack.
- You will highly rely on large language models to build the core of our engine: the materials and suppliers intelligence.
- You will also get a chance to build the user interface to bring value to the clients.
- You will help improve the way the team works by proposing new methods and by developing internal tools.
🏋️ you’re a fit if
- English quasi-fluent (B2+), spoken & written
- You want to work on climate-impacting projects
- Thrive in a fast-paced, early-stage startup environment. Previous experience in a startup is a plus. B2B SaaS is the cherry on the cake 🍰
- Bachelor’s or Master’s